The Answers to your Questions are Here
- Why would you pay for shipping!? Free shipping to every country on every order over $100 AUD. We’ll cover the shipping to get the products to you.
- Minimum flat rate on all other orders. Express also available.
- Orders will be shipped the following business day.
- All standard/free orders will arrive in 2+ Business Days Australia and 6+ Business Days International.
- Express orders will arrive the Next Business Day Australia and 2-4 Business Days International.
- If you live in a very remote area allow up to 2+ Weeks to receive your products.
- All our products are shipped via Australia Post and its partners.
- We ship to all countries. All international orders will be marked as 'GIFT' with a minimum marked value to ensure no customs taxes on your end.
*The following payment types are accepted.
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
- All major credit cards: MasterCard, VISA, AMEX, Discover.
- Cards are processed securely through Shopify payments.
- Defect on delivery? No problem, contact us to return your purchase within 10 business days of it leaving our warehouse for an exchange.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before returning any items.
- Items cannot be returned in cases of change of mind, or damages due to personal negligence. Only one return per SKU per purchase.
- All returned items must be correctly labelled and addressed as specified in the returns email.
- Be sure to refer to our Size Guide before purchase, it can take up to 4-6 weeks to complete the full exchange process.
- For a comprehensive list of our site policies click here.
- Be sure to post your Review of the Slip Shirt on Instagram, say whatever you like. Tag your post with #gowdafashion to be featured in our reviews section.
- As our reviews are done through Instagram you are free to say whatever you like, unlike other websites we can't control our reviews.
- All of our products are produced on site at the manufacturing facility in China in association with renowned Australian Ethical clothing manufacturer OCC Apparel.
- Continuous inspections are carried out on the manufacturing facility itself by the Globally Accredited Australian Qualspec Organisation, as such they constantly work to maintain fair pay, factory safety, quality control and ethical treatment of the employees.
- We focus on cutting unnecessary overheads in order to offer our products at the best price, making sure you get fair service too.
- Happy and Positive workers always turn out the best results, meaning your shirt will be finished to a much higher standard than a non-ethically manufactured one.
- Slip Shirts:
- v4.0 is currently in the pipeline. It is positioned to feature improvements such as: cooling panels, order absorbent fabric and tighter sleeves.
- Also in concept development isv5.0 with potential upgrades such as: absolute water resistance whilst still keeping the fabric breathable and electroluminescent fibre inserts.
- Styles: Full length Dress shirts and full on sleeveless shirts.
- Colours: Available colour combos incoming.
- Future: The Zero-Button Suit - redefining the words 'Dry' & 'Clean' (currently undergoing long-term development).